- All models must represent what they are supposed to be according to the rules they are being used under. WYSIWYG is the rule (What you see is what you get). However, miniatures need not be produced by any particular corporation.
- Miniatures do not need to be painted, but every miniature needs to be fully assembled with all of the appropriate pieces and properly based. (Remember that painting will be judged and contribute to the overall score)
Army Lists: 1,850 points
Rules for the Army Lists:
- Army lists are due by May 1, 2013.
- Armies will consist of 1,850 points using a standard force organization chart.
- The Warhammer 40,000 6th Edition Rules will be used.
- Forgeworld/Imperial Armour units ARE allowed, however you must bring the relevant book (not PDF or copy) with you so that you can explain the rules and have the book available for your opponent. Official forgeworld models are preferred, but if you have a painted conversion or alternate model for FW or IA model, you may submit a picture for advance approval. Forgeworld Lists such as Elysians, Death Korps of Krieg, Battle Company and others are NOT allowed.
- Individual units that may have multiple rules versions will follow the rules presented in that army's codex. Yes, this means a Black Templar Land Raider will function differently than a standard Space Marine Land Raider. Please take the time to review the relevant GW FAQ's for clarifications.
- Special/Unique/Named Characters may be fielded, provided their individual rules do not disallow them in lists equal to or less than 1,850 points.
- You must provide access to your own rules (which include the actual Codex used for your army), dice, templates, pen/pencil, calculator, or anything else you'll need during the course of regular play.
- A separate printed army list is required for the judges and each of your opponents.
- If illegal units or rules violations are found in a player's list, at a minimum, immediate correction of the Army List will be required. Tournament points may be deducted and award eligibility may be forfeited.
- The Alamo-only Angry Marines codex may also be used. A link to that codex will be posted shortly. Players using the Angry Marine codex enjoy free beverages during gaming hours.
Also see: Scoring